Never stop learning.
Check out our blog posts for the latest info and tips on technology, IT security and professional growth. Or read our FAQ’s for answers to some of the most popular questions we get asked.
DB5 Tips For Collaborating In The Cloud So, you’ve made it to the cloud. Congratulations. Now what do you do? Well, the first thing you need to do is make sure you’re up to speed on proper collaboration in the cloud. Yes, even in the cloud there are unwritten rules...
Moving Your Business to The Cloud If you’re considering moving your business applications and data to the cloud, you’re not alone. There is a lot of upside, particularly in today’s business environment. First, cloud computing is a very cost-efficient solution. When...
What Are The Benefits of Cloud Computing Everyone is talking about the cloud these days. Particularly as more employees are working remotely than ever before, there’s good reason the cloud is such a hot topic. The benefits of cloud computing to your business can be...
Frequently Asked Questions
What Is Managed Services?
In simple terms, a Managed Services provider makes sure your technology works. They keep your data secure and your network running smooth. And with proactive monitoring, problems are mitigated before they become an issue. In turn, you and your employees will be happier and your business will save money.
What Is Phishing?
When you receive an email that appears to be from a trusted source or legitimate entity but really isn’t, it’s called Phishing. Typically the email will ask you for sensitive personal data, like a credit card number or password. Never click on any link from an email that looks suspicious. Cyber criminals can direct you to a fake site and could potentially try to initiate a download attack annd infest your device with malware.
What is Malware?
The word “malware” comes from the combination of two words – malicious and software. Basically, hackers develop malware to steal your data, damage your hardware or cause your business other undue harm. There are several types of malware, including viruses, spyware, ransomware, trojan horses and keyloggers.
What can Managed Services save my business?
With a flat, monthly rate you can finally budget for your IT needs.
With 24/7 monitoring and support, you can forget about downtime.
Say goodbye to fixing things in house, you’ve got a team of experts to help. Which means your team can focus on their core job
Leave the outdated technology behind and get a better competitive edge with modern technology that works for you.
Why do I need Managed Services?
- Technology Issues Happen – But an experienced Managed Services team will both proactively monitor for possible issues and fix them before they become an issue. Or they will be on-hand when something happens to resolve immediately.
- You Need To Budget for IT – It’s difficult to budget when you can’t predict when issues will strike – which can be stressful to manage. Say hello to a fixed monthly rate.
- Your Data Should be Secure – Do you know right now how safe your data is and how it’s protected? Your data is one of your most valuable assets. A Managed Services partner can ensure yours is protected.
- You Need To Increase Efficiency – You should be focused on your business and growing it. Managed Services can give you total peace of mind that your technology infrastucture is strong and your business is positioned for success.
How Do I Know If My Data Is Secure?
There’s no one size fits all strategy for data security. A Managed Services Provider will do a thorough evaluation of your business and set up a strategy that works for you and your staff. They’ll look at factors like:
- What data you collect and how.
- What industry is your business in?
- Are there special compliance factors, like HIPAA
- Where do your employees access data and are you utilizing a BYOD policy?
Data security is critical to your business success. A hacker’s only job is to break through cracks in your security and steal your data. A Managed Service Provider will stay on top of the latest hacking trends to ensure your business is safe from outside threats.